Landscape Maintenance Services
Your garden is alive and always growing. A well maintained lawn also presents a pleasant image for your visitors. We provide tree care, turf works, planting and general garden maintenance services. Our gardeners are certified and experienced in restoring your garden.
We can provide one-time maintenance services or designate a gardener for scheduled garden maintenance.
Landscape Architecture and Design
Adding lush greenery to modern architecture creates an inviting environment and also refreshes the eyes and mind.
We begin our landscape design by first understanding your needs and preferences, such as the style and colour schemes you want. While working within your budget, we will advise on what types of plants would grow best in your environment and complement your building architecture.
Only after we have established these will we propose the design. Our supervisors will work closely with our well-trained staff to ensure planting works are carried out satisfactorily. We offer one-time landscaping plus maintenance services.
A proper evaluation of your garden space and location is critical in identifying possible problems before moving into the construction stage. This may involve ensuring any bulky equipment can be utilized, to checking the soil quality and environment to determine the feasibility of plant types. We strongly recommend having a site survey done so we can provide you with the best advice possible.
Tree Maintenance and Arboriculture Works
Tar Hong offers a comprehensive array of services with regards to trees. Below are our scope of works.
- Tree pruning: To trim away obstructing branches, keep its shape and maintain a reachable height for fruit trees.
- Visual Tree Assessment: A certified arborist will inspect the tree and come up with a report (Stamped with an arborist chop) to decide on any rectification works (if needed).
- Tree planting/removal: Planting of new trees (height varies) as well as removal of trees.
Done for overgrown trees with heavy crown or unhealthy trees that are showing poor signs of growth. Tree pollarding is a method of rejuvenating an unhealthy tree by removing 90% of it’s crown. It is a means of forcing the tree to go into “reset”.
• Pruning of shrubs, hedges
• Removal of existing plants and replacing
with new plantings upon order
• Supply and planting of shrubs
• Mowing of lawn turfs in private and
• Supply and laying of turf with geotextile